1. Composition of fertilizer pelletizer machine production line
Users who know and are familiar with the fertilizer pelletizer machine and organic fertilizer production line can probably tell that the organic fertilizer production line is composed of several parts, but it seems a little vague to friends who are new to this industry. Today, I will share with you the organic fertilizer pellet making machine production line setup.
The fertilizer pelletizer machine part of the organic fertilizer production line equipment, the core link of the organic fertilizer production line equipment is granulation, so the fertilizer pelletizer machine is essential. The model selection of the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is determined according to the user’s output.
For other parts of the organic fertilizer production line equipment, after the organic fertilizer pellet mill is granulated, it is transferred to the disc fertilizer pelletizer machine through the belt conveyor to shape the granules, and the perfect organic fertilizer granules have reached a spherical shape.
Designing a packaging link, directly packaging the final product, has perfectly realized the automatic production of the entire fertilizer pelletizer machine production line equipment.
The crushing part of the equipment of the organic fertilizer production line. According to the diversity of raw materials of users, our organic fertilizer production line equipment has designed the crushing part. In the process of equipment sales, we found that many users’ raw materials are relatively dry chicken manure or pig manure, and some users even mixed some other materials to reduce the production cost of organic fertilizer.
We know that materials with too large diameter cannot be directly granulated, so before granulation, we need to pulverize the raw materials to achieve the effect of granulation, and the pulverized materials can enter the fertilizer pelletizer machine. Of course, users with sufficient material fineness can omit this link when designing organic fertilizer equipment.
The drying part of the organic fertilizer production line equipment. The premise of granulation by the fertilizer pelletizer machine is that the humidity of the material should be controlled below 25%. Therefore, for some raw materials whose initial humidity is above 25%, they should first enter the drying process, and then enter the granulation mechanism after the drying material reaches the corresponding humidity. grain. Of course, users with sufficient material humidity can omit this link when designing organic fertilizer equipment.
2. Common problems of organic fertilizer plant equipment
(1) How to maintain the organic fertilizer mixer?
- After the biweekly mixer is started for 5 minutes, the material can be added for mixing.
- If the production is stopped for a long time, the materials inside the machine should be cleaned up, especially the rear of the machine body must be cleaned up to prevent the materials from hardening and sticking inside the machine body, which will affect the smooth progress of material mixing in the future.
- The bearing should be lubricated and cleaned regularly
- Before use, the gearbox must be checked for oil, and the new oil should be replaced after the initial operation of 100 hours, and the new oil should be replaced every 1000 hours after the operation, and the maximum time interval is one year.
(2) Compost turner plays an important role in the production of compost
- First, the stirring function of the turner in the process of mixing raw materials is very powerful, and it can effectively fuse various raw materials together.
- Second, the temperature adjustment of the turner can be adjusted appropriately according to the needs. It is the full contact between the raw material and the air, and a large amount of fresh air is absorbed.
- Third, the turner can change the permeability of the raw materials very well, making the raw materials more elastic and nutritious.
At present, the total output of livestock and poultry manure is 2.7 times that of industrial solid waste, which has become a major problem in agricultural environmental governance. A new way of using bio-fermentation engineering and microbial engineering technology comprehensively to use septic fertilizer as a harmless resource is being explored. The ecological benefits of the small-scale breeding industry need to be improved.
The complete sets of fertilizer production line required for the production of organic fertilizers with high organic content such as livestock manure mainly include: fertilizer pelletizer machine, mixers, screening machines, turners, and dryers , coolers, etc., which also need to improve different fertilizer pelletizer machine production lines according to the needs of different manufacturers.
(3) How to install the trommel screening machine?
- The machine level deviation requirement cannot be greater than 1 mm/m.
- In order to prevent affecting the strength and rigidity of the equipment, it is required that other objects are not allowed to be erected in all the mechanisms of the equipment.
- After installation, the installation tools should be removed, and foreign objects are not allowed to remain inside and outside the screen cylinder.
- All the fasteners of the equipment should be fastened firmly and reliably, and there should be no signs of loosening. After proper installation and adjustment, the no-load test can be carried out after further confirmation.
(4) How to prevent fertilizer agglomerationt?
How to prevent fertilizer agglomeration in the production of organic fertilizer equipment? We all know that the longer the produced organic fertilizer is placed, the easier it is to agglomerate, and the shorter the placement time, the less likely it is to agglomerate. What problems should you pay attention to, the following editor will introduce you in detail, I hope it can help you:
- Reasonable selection of raw materials, that is, raw materials that are not easy to agglomerate as raw materials for our fertilizer pelletizer machine process, such as trace element foliar fertilizers, which use iron, copper, manganese, zinc, sulfate and boric acid, ammonium molybdate as raw materials, and magnesium sulfate as additives.
When the main material is dry and the air is not too humid, the fertilizer produced will not agglomerate. In addition, choose materials as dry as possible.
- Choose the right production time. Since most of China belongs to the north temperate zone, the rainy season is mostly concentrated in June, July, and August, and the time with higher temperature is also concentrated in this time, so spring, late autumn, and winter produce fertilizers, agglomeration The probability is also lower, this is because the air humidity is small and the temperature is not high, which is not conducive to agglomeration.
- Add some anti-caking agents, such as talcum powder, humic acid and other powders that are not easy to agglomerate, they play the role of breaking bridges in the middle. You can also add some surfactants to prevent caking.
- Reasonable packaging should be adopted to prevent extrusion. The packaging material should be mainly to prevent moisture absorption and ventilation, and prevent excessive extrusion during transportation and storage, which can also effectively prevent the problem of agglomeration.
- The fertilizer pelletizer machine granulation technology can prevent agglomeration. Because the contact area between the granules of the round granules is small, it is not easy to crystallize and agglomerate. Therefore, if conditions permit, fertilizer pelletizer machine granulation is the best way to prevent fast knots.
(5) How to solve the blockage of the screw conveyor?
Due to the small space for conveying materials, the screw conveyor of organic fertilizer equipment is very sensitive to the material; when the screw shaft rotates, the material is easily entangled; and the intermediate suspension bearing is easy to block the material. Therefore, blockage is a common fault of screw conveyors. The light blockage will affect the output and increase the power consumption.
In severe cases, the motor will be burned out, the screw shaft will be twisted, and the normal production will be affected. There are many reasons for blockage, and the following measures can be taken to prevent blockage:
- Reasonable selection of various technical parameters of the screw conveyor, such as the speed of the slow screw conveyor should not be too large.
- Strictly implement the operating procedures to achieve no-load starting and no-load parking; ensure continuous and uniform feeding.
- Enlarge the discharge port or lengthen the end of the trough to solve the problem of poor discharge or too late to discharge. At the same time, a small section of counter-rotating vanes can also be installed at the end of the material trough at the discharge port to prevent material blocking at the end.
- Necessary cleaning of the materials entering the conveyor to prevent large or fibrous impurities from entering the machine and causing blockage.
- Reduce the lateral dimension of the intermediate suspension bearing as much as possible to reduce the possibility of material blocking when passing through the intermediate bearing.
- Install the silo level device and clogging sensor to realize automatic control and alarm.
- An anti-blocking valve is set up on the discharge end cover. When a blockage occurs, due to the accumulation of materials, the anti-blocking door is opened, and the power supply is cut off through the travel switch at the same time.
(6) How to maintain and maintain the stacker?
The turner is a very important organic fertilizer equipment in the fertilizer pelletizer machine production line, and it occupies a dominant position in the organic fertilizer production. Of course, there are many organic fertilizer production equipment in the whole organic fertilizer production line, such as dryers, pulverizers, packaging machine and so on, fertilizer pelletizer machine manufacturer Richi Machinery now mainly introduces the turner in detail.
- Adhere to the class maintenance and handover system.
- Add grease to the bearing regularly and check the oil level of the gearbox.
- Check whether the wiring head is firm.
- Remove residues and remaining materials on the machine and surrounding sites.
- Turn off the power switch.
- Check the operation of the motor reducer. If there is abnormal noise or heat, it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
The stacker is suitable for aerobic fermentation and can be used with solar fermentation chamber, fermentation tank and moving machine. The advanced fermentation process adopts microbial aerobic fermentation. The self-propelled heap turner produced by our factory is designed according to the principle of aerobic fermentation, so that the fermentation bacteria have space to fully exert their functions.
The stacking machine and the moving machine can be used together to realize the function of one machine with multiple slots. The matching fermentation tank can discharge materials continuously or in batches. High efficiency, stable operation, sturdy and durable, and even turning.
I hope the above related content about organic fertilizer pelletizer is helpful to you. For more information about fertilizer pelletizer , you are welcome to consult the staff of Richi Machinery, we will serve you wholeheartedly!